BRS | Careers
BRS is an independent distributor of high-end laboratory equipment and consumables
located in Drogenbos, near Brussels. BRS provides services and supports high-quality
laboratory equipment in Belgium and Luxembourg. Because of the continuous development
in this dynamic area we are regularly looking for new candidates for our commercial
and technical internal and external functions.
We are currently looking for a
Service and Support Engineer (m/f)
to join our technical team in Drogenbos.
At BRS, our technical team is specially trained to provide a complete package of technical services (installations, maintenance and repairs), quality trainings and skilled application support for high-end laboratory equipment.
• You handle the installations of the laboratory equipment distributed by BRS
• You take care of the repair, maintenance and validations of high-end laboratory equipment. You do this mostly at the customers’ site.
• Our sales team can count on you for technical and application support
• You provide technical and application support to our customers
• You have a bachelor or master degree (bio-engineering, chemical engineering, analytical processes)
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a technical or technical-support position
• You are fluent in Dutch and French and you have good knowledge of English
• You are a problem-solver and a communicative team player
• You are strongly service-driven and always eager to provide excellent support and service to customers
• You are stress resistant and able to work well under pressure
• You are willing to travel abroad from time to time, mainly for training purposes
• A challenging job within a small but dynamic team
• A pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
• Possibilities for career growth and advancement
• Programs for professional improvement through in-house and external training and education
• A competitive salary package and fringe benefits (pension plan, health insurance, company car, smartphone, ...)
Please send your application letter and C.V. in French, Dutch or English to:
Att. Mrs. Ann De Winne
Steenweg op/ Chausée de Ruisbroek 290b